Easy healthy breakfast
It is important that you breakfast varies a bit. Today we therefore go sometime for a frittata. An omelet so. You can also vary again endlessly frittata's earlier example, we placed a recipe for a frittata with mushrooms and zucchini. This recipe cherry on my sundae is good for a breakfast for two people, but if you have a lot of pull, you can also fine it only munch.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Put an ovenproof frying pan and heat. Bake therein the bacon until it is crispy, about 5 minutes. Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon. Keep 2 tablespoons of fat, the rest you can throw away.
- Put the garlic and shallot in a frying pan in which about 2 tablespoons of the bacon fat and cook until soft, about half a minute. Add the cherry tomatoes in there and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Put the bacon to the pan and add the beaten eggs there, basil and grated cheese. Season with salt and pepper (be careful with the salt, bacon is too salty!) And stir to distribute all the ingredients.
- Turn heat to medium and cook until the sides are cooked and the eggs are cooked half, it takes about 4 minutes.
- Turn the frittata is still in the oven for about 5 minutes until the eggs are completely cooked. Bon appetit!